|BUILDING AREA:||6,90 m2|
|USEFUL AREA:||5,70 m2|
|DIMENSIONS (HxWxL):||2,3x3x2,6 мm|
|WEIGHT OF MODULE FOR CONTAINER:||up to 2500 kg|
|BIWI MINI STANDART|
BIWI MINI SMART
BIWI MEDIUM STANDART
BIWI MEDIUM SMART
BIWI BIG STANDART
BIWI BIG SMART
|*14 500 €
*18 300 €
*17 700 €
*21 700 €
*24 000 €
*28 000 €
*Cost excluding VAT
1. During various sporting events, concerts, festivals, exhibitions.
2. International Airport:
As there are often large gaps between flights to reduce the number of passengers who are temporarily delayed at the airport, an alternative recreation service can be offered to wait comfortably for their flights.
3. Organization of mini hotels near all places with sights of the state.
4. At the seaside: Near the main city beaches, for temporal recreation of tourists and vacationers on the seasides, for changing clothes, sleeping, going to the toilet, taking a shower, eating, relaxing or comfortable work during the heat of the day.
5. An additional sector for the hospitality industry: Install BIWI on the roofs of skyscrapers, for lovers of beautiful sunrises and sunsets.
6. Leisure activities – setting up specialized places for recreation with BIWI mini housing:
a. Arrangement of specialized places for recreation with BIWI mini houses.
b. National parks with their own ecosystem can use the BIWI autonomous home.
c. Temporary accommodation for tourists who prefer hiking trails in the wild.
d. Temporary accommodation for cross-country cycling athletes.
e. In port cities in places where yachts are parked.
f. For temporary accommodation of pilots of small aircraft on the territory of private mini airports.
g. Equestrian clubs.
h. A holiday home for fishermen.
i. A hunter’s vacation home.
7. Domestic tourism: BIWI is perfect for comfortable domestic tourism of the native people of the country. BIWI houses can be placed anywhere, for example, near existing hotels, on the territory of specialized recreation centers, health care resorts and other tourist places.
8. Place BIWI around the world as a global travel company to support world tourism by filling all major tourist destinations with BIWI capsules. All BIWI are connected to the international booking system Booking.com and other similar platforms.
9. BIWI will help to solve the housing problem:
a. In countries with emergency situations, as temporary housing for victims.
b. In third world countries in extreme need of housing.
c. As a reserve for any emergencies.
- The entrance door is full glass, with air supply.
- Stained glass in the sleeping area.
- Window in the bathroom.
- 2 sleeping places.
- Wardrobe for clothes and shoes with a mirror, metal / solid.
- The door to the bathroom is sliding, aluminum frame, tempered glass.
- Wall-mounted installation with toilet.
- Shower with floor drainage.
- Boiler for 50 liters.
- Forced ventilation in the bathroom.
- Infrared floor heating.
- LED lighting along the contour of the premises: room and bathroom.
- Sockets for 220, 3 pcs., All double.
- Internet Wi-Fi.
Options included in “SMART BIWI”:
- Entrance lock with QR code for remote payment.
- Air conditioning.
- Electric tinting of windows and entrance doors.
- Disinfection of the premises.
- BIWI smart management system: lease control; control of residents; automatic booking; convenient forms of payment; cleaning service BIWI after use; other options.
The high-level and embedded software architecture of BIWI provides the following capabilities:
- Creating and editing regions for placing capsules.
- Creating and editing individual settings for each capsule.
- Registration of users in the system by phone number.
- Receiving payments through payment systems Visa,
- MasterCard, American Express, Discover, UnionPay, JCB.
- User account with information about the current reservation and the possibility of its renewal.
- SMS notification of users about the approaching end of the reservation.
- Sending feedback on the work of the service.
- Real-time monitoring of bookings and malfunctions of all capsule subsystems.
- Automatic collection and uploading of statistics on user behavior on the site and inside the capsule.
- Configuration via the WEB-interface of the system parameters of the capsule control board.
- Remote capsule firmware update.
- Management of the internal elements of the capsule: Wi-Fi router, lighting, sockets, ventilation, tinteddoor glass, electric lock, emergency sound and light alarm system, advertising monitors (optional).