- High quality and low costs.
The house is fully assembled at the factory, which can significantly improve the quality of work and reduce the cost of the product.
The house is completely ready for use – all communications are installed, finishing is done, all necessary equipment and plumbing are installed.
You save time on choosing a project, searching for builders, selecting building materials. You do not spend time monitoring the process of building on the site. The house is assembled at the factory and installed on the site in a few days.
- Mobile and easy to install.
The house is transported by truck. By default, it is not an immovable property, which allows you to install it without permissions and approvals. The house can be installed on one site, and then transported to another.
We save natural resources at all stages of production – wood proceeding does not require a large amount of energy compared to the production of bricks or concrete blocks. We save CO2 emissions by optimizing logistics – we transport the finished module, not the parts, thereby minimizing the number of vehicles. All materials are renewable, that is, if desired, the standard VITHAUS house can be disassembled and its materials used for other projects. The installation technology of the VITHAUS house is designed for a very careful attitude to the site – when installing the house, the soil cover is not disturbed. The house VITHAUS is energy efficient – it consumes a small amount of energy for heating, and due to the large glass area it uses solar energy for heating.
- Opportunity to expand.
A small VITHAUS house can become a temporary dwelling for the period of construction of a large house, and then turn into a cozy guest house, or be the main house that can be completed and developed.
The contract for the production of the VITHAUS house is signed in the offices of the company.
From the time of receipt of the prepayment -70% until the end of the work, the contract fixes120 calendar days.
- Is payment by installments possible?
No, it is not possible. Payment is made in three stages: at the conclusion of the contract 70% of the value of the house is paid, when the house is ready at the factory – 20% and after the installation is finished 10% is paid.
Included into the price: elements:
- The house
- The veranda
Included into the price: technical specifications:
1. Roof construction (From inside to
- Roofing covering: metal profiled sheets (panels for roofs), color – graphite gray RAL 7024, matte.
- Roof battens: planed board 20×96 mm, pine.
- Counter battens:planed bar 25×45 mm, pine.
- Condensation protection: diffusion membrane for roofing. Counter battens: planed bar 45×45 mm, pine.
- External insulation of a frame: fiberboard Isoplaat 25 mm.
- Thermal insulation: rock wool 250 mm.
- Frame: planed bar 45×250 mm, pine.
- Internal insulation of a frame: vapour barrier; 10 mm gypsum fiberboard.
- Counter battens: planed board 45×95 mm, pine.
- Insulation: rock wool 100 mm. Dust barrier: craft paper 80g/m2
- Internal surfaces (ceilings): natural wooden cladding 20×145/195 mm; pine, coating – SIKKENS, color – white.
2. Construction of external walls (from outside to outside):
- Facade (along the slope of the roof): metal profiled sheets (panels for roofs), color – graphite gray RAL 7024, matte.
- Facewalls: the planed board, AB grade; SIKKENS coating, color – gray graphite.
- Roof battens: planed board 20×96 mm, pine.
- Counter battens:planed bar 25×45 mm, pine.
- External insulation of a frame: fiberboard Isoplaat 25mm.
- Thermal insulation: rock wool 200 mm.
- Frame: planed bar 45×195 mm, pine.
- Internal insulation of a frame: vapour barrier; 10 mm gypsum fiberboard.
- Counter-battens: planed bar 45×45 mm, pine.
- Insulation: rock wool 50 mm.
- Dust barrier: craft paper 80g/m2
- Internal finishing:
– internal surfaces of the walls located along a slope of a roof are finished by wooden pine cladding 20×145/195 mm, coating – SIKKENS, color – white;
– internal surfaces of the face walls located across the roof ridge are planked wall with 20×145/195 mm pine, SIKKENS coating, color – gray graphite;
– in the bathroom: the mosaic tiles 29,8×29,8 mm (Kerama Marazzi, the Temari collection), color – gray graphite matte (20064), on a cement fiberboard 10 mm with waterproofing;
– part of the walls in the bathroom are finished with plank 20×145/195 mm, pine, coating – SIKKENS, color – gray graphite.
3. Structure of interior walls:
- Frame: planed bar 45×95/145 mm, pine, AB grade.
- Thermal insulation: rock wool 100/150 mm.
- Internal and external insulation of a frame: vapour barrier;
– internal surfaces of the walls located along a slope of a roof are finished by wooden cladding 20×145/195 mm, pine, coating – SIKKENS, color – white;
– internal surfaces of the face walls located across the roof ridge are planked wall with 20×145/195 mm, pine, coating – SIKKENS, color –gray graphite.
4. Structure of floor (from outside to outside):
- The fine finishing of the floor:
In residential areas on the floor :
– laminate EGGER (ECO) (33rd class of abrasion, HOME CLASSIC collection, oak, color – to choose) ; underlayer for laminate; base – moisture resistant plywood 21 mm.
- Youcan optionally choose:
– Karelia Midnight parquet boardwith natural oak coating 12 mm;
underlay for parquet board 3 mm, base – moisture resistant plywood 21 mm;
In the bathroom:
– mosaic tiles 29,8×29,8 mm, Temari collection, color
– matte gray graphite (20064); waterproof layer;
base – cement fiberboard 20 mm.
- Insulation of the frame: vapour barrier.
- Thermal insulation: rock wool 250 mm.
- Frame: planed bar 45×250 mm, pine.
- External insulation of the frame: cement fiberboard
- Rough finish: planed technically dried board 45×145 mm, larch, with bioprotective antiseptic coating. During installation, galvanized reinforced fasteners are used. Coating – SIKKENS, color – black.
5. Windows and entrance doors:
Windows and entrance doors: wooden frames 78 mm with double seal circuit. Triple-glass windows with low-e glass 4×12×4×12×4i. Factory painting – SIKKENS, color – gray graphite. Roto NT accessories. On the doors – reinforced hinges, mortise lock.
Panoramic window: reinforced triple-glass with low-e glass: triplex 4×14×4×14×4i tempered glass.
- Electrical wiring is hidden (in the frame). The cable laying in the walls is made in metal corrugation with PVC insulation.
The wiring is made with a cable FRLS:
– lighting cable Fil Cu 3×1.5 mm;
– sockets cable Fil Cu 3×2.5 mm;
– electrical heating cable Fil Cu 3×4 mm;
– hob and oven cable Fil Cu 5×4 mm.
Socket groups are double-positioned, ceramic based.
Input circuit breaker – three-pole circuit-breaker 25A, category B. Lighting – circuit breakers 10A, household sockets –circuit breakers 16A, on the kitchen stove, sockets in wet areas – differential circuit breakers.
7. Network engineering:
- Sewerage: PVC pipes 50/110 mm. Connection with external networks.
- Water supply: seamless polypropylene pipe Ø20 mm, combined with a flexible attaching pipe (protection against leaks). Connection with external networks.
- Heated floor in the bathroom: heating mats with a thermostat Warmehaus.
- Ventilation: forced in the bathroom and natural in the kitchen. Ventilation duct 100 mm. Fan riser on the roof.
- Sink tap: Grohe, chrome.
- Wash basin in the bathroom: Cersanit/ Villeroy&Boch Avento 60×47 furniture set with a drawer
- Toilet bowl: Cersanit Carina/Villeroy&Bosh O.novo.
- Shower tap: Grohe, chrome, with Grohe shower set.
- Shower room:
– bathroom 700×1700 mm with a front panel;
– shower area glazing: 10 mm thick tempered glass, 1900×850 mm, transparent, colorless, in a set with metal profile for fixing to the floor and to the wall.
- Storage water heater: Electrolux EWH 100 Royal Flash Silver.
Kitchen arrangement (for laying communications): outputs of water supply and sewerage; output for the sink; output electric cable for connecting the kitchen hob, refrigerator, kitchen hood.
- delivery from the seller’s warehouse to the building site
- installation on the building site;
- crane rental 25 t for installation works;
- installation of the foundation on the site.
Additional production is possible:
porch, stairs, terraces, veranda.
- VITHAUS is a serial all-season modular house, which takes into account everything necessary for comfortable living outside the city. We made sure that our customers did not spend their time on the interior of the house, on finding and installing the necessary plumbing equipment, electricity and water supply – everything already taken into account and done.
- Our technologies allow you to assemble fully-equipped modules in warm workshops and assemble them on site to a finished house in a few days. In addition to fast assembly, the house can also be quickly dismantled and transported to a new site.
- Our houses have panoramic windows which provide natural light in the house and fill the entire space with light and warmth.
- The house can be installed in almost every area, the presence of gas is not a blocking factor, since our house is designed for heating with electric convectors and a heating stove. The slope or uneven surface of the site also does not block the installation, due to the fact that the house is installed on a pile-screw foundation – we have experienced installing houses on a slope of up to 5 meters.
- The VITHAUS house is a space for open-minded people who love to contemplate and get inspired, love to share warmth and comfort, treat not only themselves, but also the environment with care.
- KOSHAUS – typical houses with lean to roof. Models: KH-26, KH-53, KH-78, KH-106, KH-132, KH-45-L2. When making changes to any home of the series at the request of the client, the project is automatically equated to the individual with a corresponding change increasing the cost.
- CUBEHAUS – typical houses with a flat roof. The model range consists of CH-66, CH-80, CH-88, CH-93. When making changes to any home of the series at the request of the client, the project is automatically equated to the individual with a corresponding change increasing the cost.
- INDIVIDUALHAUS – individual houses. The site contains a number of developed projects in which, at the request of the customer, you can make any changes. If necessary, the project of the house can be developed from scratch, taking into account all the wishes of the client.
Which foundation required?
- For typical houses – pile-screw foundation with strapping. The minimum height of the foundation above the ground – 30 cm (depending on the slope of the site). Putting a house directly on the ground is impossible – there will be no access to external communications.
Screw piles are screwed to a depth of 1.4 to 5 meters depending on the soil and the slope of the site.The strapping of the foundation is carried out by a channel of P14 and P18.
Foundation with a flat area (the difference between the extremes of up to 90 cm above the ground with a recommended foundation height of 50 cm). Piles with a diameter of 108 mm. No foundation reinforcement required.
Foundation with a slope (the difference between the extreme values of more than 90 cm above the ground with a recommended foundation height of 50 cm). The foundation must be further strengthened with a metal pipe 4x20x60 mm which is welded to the piles crosswise. For individual projects we install the foundations – UShP, reinforced concrete slabs, bored piles with a wooden grillage.
Who makes the foundation?
- Foundation is made by the buyer independently by contacting a specialized company, or by contacting the contractors of VITHAUS.
What is the cost of the foundation?
- The cost of the foundation depends on the model of the house, materials used, the soil and the slope of the site.
What is the frame made of?
- The frame of the modules is made of a planed technically dried board with dimensions of 45×145, 45×195, 45×250 mm grade AB. Humidity – 12-18%. The thickness of the floorboard – 32 mm. Frame reinforcement: LVL timber 51×250 mm. Reinforced fasteners used to assemble.
- The outer part of the frame is a vertical and horizontal crate, to which the exterior finish is subsequently fastened – a profiled sheet.
- The interior of the decoration consists of timber imitation and decorative boards.
- Timber – coniferous wood (pine or spruce). Larch optionally used.
What is used to treate the wood?
- The frame is processed by the preserving indelible antiseptic. It protects the wood from damage by wood-destroying and wood-staining mold fungi, algae, mosses, and also wood-nesting insects for up to 35 years.
- The external visible part (the frame of the veranda, the external wooden finish and the decking) is treated with German paints SIKKENS or Belgian oil Rubio Monocoat (optional). Board on the floor of the terrace or veranda treated with terraced oil Rubio Monocoat.
- Interior – covered with water-based paints and varnishes.
What is module?
- VITHAUS house is a module construction. Each part of the house planning is a separate element – a module. All modules are fully staffed at the factory and delivered as a finished product to your site for installation.
- For example, a module with a bathroom – a block with an installed washbasin, toilet, shower or bath (depending on the layout), boiler, warm floor, mosaic and wood trim, sockets and lighting will be delivered to your site. No need to finish and install the necessary plumbing during the installation of the house – everything is ready.
- Windows, doors, panoramic windows are also installed at the factory.
What are the dimensions of the modules?
- Length: 3.1 or 6.6 meters.
- Width: 2, 43 meters
- Height: 2.1 to 3.27 meters.
What are possible modules?
- engineering module,
- flat module,
- simple modules.
What features are incorporated in these modules?
- Engineering module – it contains all communications, namely, electrical panel and collector node (“comb”).
- Residential module is a module of a bedroom, living room or cabinet, a set of modules depends on the model of the house.
- The unique design of the modules and factory production allows you to warm it as a single integral shell without cold bridges at the junction of the floor and walls or walls and ceiling. The absence of protruding parts, such as turrets, extensions, and bay windows, contributes to the reduction of cold bridges and increased energy efficiency.
- Insulation on both sides of the membrane is closed, which does not allow moisture to come from outside, and at the same time releases condensate from the insulation.
What company insulation is used?
We use insulation by KNAUF, Technonikol, Parok.
What is the thickness of the insulation?
- The floor is 250 mm.
- The walls are 150 mm.
- The roof is 200 mm.
Is it possible to order additional warming?
- Yes, it is possible – it is agreed individually.
What electrical power is suitable for our houses?
- For VITHAUS houses electrical power of 10 kW required, the recommended power of 15 kW.
How is the wiring done?
- All wiring is hidden in the frame. The cable is laid in the walls in a flexible self-extinguishing metal-plastic corrugated sleeve. We do not move the wiring out.
- Wire materials – copper.
Which Fuse Box is in the kit?
- The VITHAUS kit, regardless of the model, includes a three-phase Fuse Box 25A of category B.
- Automat 16A for the household sockets.
- Automat 10A is installed for the lighting.
What sockets are installed?
- Ceramic-based two-position sockets.
And what about the lighting?
- The package of each house includes pendant and street lamps.
- IKEA MELODY pendant lights we set as a temporary option, so that after installation you can immediately use the lighting, and later replace them with ones that suit your interior.
- PVC pipe 50 and 110 mm. Connection to external networks – D110.
- Polypropylene D20, combined with a flexible connector. Connection to external networks – PND32.
- Collector node (“comb”) is located in the engineering module.
- GROHE blenders. Faience: Russia, Belarus, Spain.
Is there any ventilation?
- Yes, forced from the kitchen and bathroom area (ventilation channel with a diameter of 100 mm), as well as ventilation valves (diameter 100 mm).
Glass, Windows, Doors.
What is the size of the doors and windows?
- Window opening –
- Entrance door opening – 2160×1000 mm.
- The opening of the interior door – 2100×1000 mm.
- Doorway to the bathroom – 2100×1000 mm.
- The actual size of the door is about 50 mm smaller.
What windows are installed?
- Two-chamber, i-coated inner layer. Behind the stove – tempered glass.
- Thickness of a double-glazed window is 42 mm.
What is the material of the frames?
- Wood. Profile 78 mm.
What is the heating system?
- VITHAUS is designed for heating with electric convectors and a fireplace. Water heating is not carried out (the client can install individually).
Is it possible to heat only with a heating stove?
- The heating stove is not the main source of heating.
Are there any restrictions on the regular operation of the heating stove?
- Yes, manufacturers of heating stoves prohibit long-term use of the stove with fully open dampers.
What heating stoves are installed in the VITHAUS houses?
- In typical houses – Breneran AOT-6 stove with glass. In the individual project houses you can install the version you like.
Is a heating stove included in the price of the house?
- No, a heating stove is not included.
What technique is used?
- Depending on the remoteness of the site from factory, delivery is carried out by manipulators or low-sided trawls. Manipulators are usually ordered up to 300 km, trawls are ordered over 300 km.
How many modules can a trailer / trawl handle?
- One manipulator with a body from 7 m with a trailer from 7 m or a trawl can carry 2 modules.
- VITHAUS contractors.
What is the cost of delivery?
- Delivery cost depends on the model of the house and the distance.
- The cost is calculated on the basis of the freight carrier’s fare, which is 1.40 euro / km. Terms of shipment FCA seller’s warehouse.
- The exact cost of delivery of your house will be calculated while preparing commercial proposal.
Is it possible to pick up modules myself?
- Yes, but the installation will nevertheless be carried out by a certified brigade of VITHAUS or its official partner.
Important! The buyer is responsibile for access roads to the site and successful passage of equipment (truck crane, manipulator).
Who carries out the installation?
- Installation is carried out only by certified VITHAUS staff.
Where does the installation team live during the installation process?
- It would be great if you provide housing, if not, then the installation team will live in one of the modules.
What are the installation terms?
- All modules are installed on the foundation in one day, then the modules are connected, the house is switched to external networks, the final interior and exterior finishes.
- Installation usually is finished from 3 to 7 days, depending on the model of the house and favorable weather conditions.
Is it possible to mount a house in the rain?
- If heavy rain – no. Light rain does not interfere with installation.
What is the cost of installation?
- Installation is not included in the price of the house.
Will there be additional installation costs?
- Yes, at any distance from the factory additional costs as follows:
- crane: based on the tariffs of local organizations, hour / shift (shift – 8 hours),
- land with a slope of 150 euros for building framework,
- Seasonal installation: joint tariff.
Is it possible to dismantle and transport the house to another site?
- Yes it is possible. The cost of dismantling, taking into account the transportation of modules and installation on the new site will be about 20% of the value of the house.
What communications does VITHAUS house need?
- Plumbing, sewage and electricity. Gas is not needed.
Should communications be installed inside the house?
- No, all communications are already installed throughout the house – they should only be connected to external networks.
Who installs the communication on the site?
- The establishment of communications to the site and their connection to the foundation is the responsibility of the buyer.
Who and when connects VITHAUS home to external networks?
- The house is connected to external networks only by VITHAUS specialists, since it is necessary to check the functioning of the entire system. If communications are brought to the foundation prior to installation, the VITHAUS team will connect the house to external communications during the installation, if communications are not completed, additional arrival of VITHAUS specialst should be ordered.
What should be done in the first place: foundation or connection of communications to the place of installation at house?
- As a rule, communications are located not far from the edge of the foundation, so it is better to first tighten the piles and scald the foundation, and then build communications to the points indicated in the foundation diagram. It is easier to tie the three points of the output of communications to the pile field than 20 piles to the conclusions of the communications.
And if the pipes under the foundation freeze, because the space from the ground to the house is not closed?
- For non-freezing of the water line between the land and the house, we recommend using a heating cable that is mounted directly to the water supply system. For installation of the heating cable inlets are provided in advance in the system. The sewage does not require heating system.
We live in a cold region. We are afraid that the insulation of 150 mm is not enough. Is it possible to make it warmer?
- Our experience in monitoring customers’ houses suggests that if a house is of a small area (up to 60 m2), then there is no sense in warming it in addition. Thermal insulation of walls of 150 mm and a roof of 200 mm gives a very good indicator of thermal conductivity. A small amount will be spent on heating due to small volumes of the room. But the house from 80 m² and above, can be insulated with additional layer of insulation (but within the individual project).
How the floors, walls, roof are insulated?
- Floors, walls, ceilings in the VITHAUS house are warmed equally “in a circle”. Our design excludes blowing in corners, points of joints. Insulation is not cut at the junction of the wall and floor, and gets under the beam. This allows warming the house in a continuous layer, without a large number of joints, where blowing is possible. The same is in the corners and other junction points.
- The joints between the modules are sealed with polyethylene foam or jute. After that, the modules are “tightly” bolted together through the beams around the perimeter from floor to ceiling. Then they are additionally smoked with a jute compactor, in order to exclude even minimal blowing.
What insulation is used?
We use KNAUF, TechnoNIKOL, PAROC insulation. These mats are of increased elasticity and strength with low values of thermal conductivity:
- they do not contain phenol-formaldehyde resins. Insulation has no chemical smell;
- made on the basis of natural components and is nature and human-friendly;
- fireproof (NG group according to GOST 30244). Recommended for use in all climatic regions (SNiP 23-02-200).
Shall the insulation not slip?
This is impossible because of the design features and technology used for laying insulation:
- Every 10 cm of insulation is adjusted by metal clips to vertical posts. Thus, each layer is firmly fixed in the “pocket” between the beams.
- Since the frame of the house is assembled from 45 × 145 lumber, in the basic version we use 3 layers of insulation 50 mm each. Total thickness of insulation is 150 mm. The “extra” 5 mm of insulation, which extend beyond the framework, “bulging out” create additional friction between the layers of insulation and windscreen and spring up the insulation, pressing it back through the crate through the layer of wind protection.
- If the insulation sliped, it would happen even during the delivery of the module to the site.