BIWI MEDIUM – mini hotel for any part of the world
BIWI capsules are a modern hotel format. One capsule is a separate living box capable of providing a comfortable rest or workspace anywhere. The equipped BIWI technology capsule accommodates two beds, a bathroom with a shower, a wardrobe, BIWI embedded software.
|BUILDING AREA:||9,20 m2|
|USEFUL AREA:||7,10 m2|
|DIMENSIONS (HxWxL):||2,3×2,9×4 m|
|WEIGHT OF MODULE FOR CONTAINER:||up to 3000 kg|
|BIWI MEDIUM STANDART|
BIWI MEDIUM SMART
|*17 700 €
*21 700 €
*Cost excluding VAT
1. During various sporting events, concerts, festivals, exhibitions.
2. International Airport:
As there are often large gaps between flights to reduce the number of passengers who are temporarily delayed at the airport, an alternative recreation service can be offered to wait comfortably for their flights.
3. Organization of mini hotels near all places with sights of the state.
4. At the seaside: Near the main city beaches, for temporal recreation of tourists and vacationers on the seasides, for changing clothes, sleeping, going to the toilet, taking a shower, eating, relaxing or comfortable work during the heat of the day.
5. An additional sector for the hospitality industry: Install BIWI on the roofs of skyscrapers, for lovers of beautiful sunrises and sunsets.
6. Leisure activities – setting up specialized places for recreation with BIWI mini housing:
a. Arrangement of specialized places for recreation with BIWI mini houses.
b. National parks with their own ecosystem can use the BIWI autonomous home.
c. Temporary accommodation for tourists who prefer hiking trails in the wild.
d. Temporary accommodation for cross-country cycling athletes.
e. In port cities in places where yachts are parked.
f. For temporary accommodation of pilots of small aircraft on the territory of private mini airports.
g. Equestrian clubs.
h. A holiday home for fishermen.
i. A hunter’s vacation home.
7. Domestic tourism: BIWI is perfect for comfortable domestic tourism of the native people of the country. BIWI houses can be placed anywhere, for example, near existing hotels, on the territory of specialized recreation centers, health care resorts and other tourist places.
8. Place BIWI around the world as a global travel company to support world tourism by filling all major tourist destinations with BIWI capsules. All BIWI are connected to the international booking system Booking.com and other similar platforms.
9. BIWI will help to solve the housing problem:
a. In countries with emergency situations, as temporary housing for victims.
b. In third world countries in extreme need of housing.
c. As a reserve for any emergencies.
- Entrance door with double-glazed windows, aluminum profile. Stained glass in the sleeping area.
- The window is swivel-hinged in the bathroom, aluminum profile.
- 2 beds.
- Wardrobe for clothes and shoes with a mirror.
- The door to the bathroom is sliding, aluminum frame, tempered glass.
- Installation built into the wall with a suspended toilet.
- Shower with indoor drain.
- Electric boiler, accumulative, for 50l.
- Forced ventilation in the bathroom.
- The air ventilation system is a recuperator.
- Underfloor heating.
- LED lighting along the contour of the premises: room and bathroom.
- Smoke detector.
- Internet Wi-Fi.
- Entrance lock with QR code, for remote payment. Conditioner.
- Electric toning of the entrance door.
- Heating of stained glass.
- Quartz disinfection of the room.
- BIWI Smart Control System:
- Rent control;
- Control of residents;
- Automatic booking;
- Convenient forms of payment;
- BIWI cleaning service after use; other options.
- Creation and editing of capsule placement regions.
- Create and edit individual settings for each capsule.
- Registration of users in the system by phone number.
- Accepting payments via Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, UnionPay, JCB payment systems.
- User account with information about the current reservation and the possibility of its renewal.
- SMS notification of users about the approaching end of the reservation.
- Sending feedback about the service.
- Real-time monitoring of bookings and failures in the operation of all capsule subsystems.
- Automatic collection and unloading of user behavior statistics on the site and inside the capsule.
- Configuring the system parameters of the capsule control board via the WEB interface.
- Remote update of the capsule firmware.
- Wi-Fi router;
- With Sockets;
- Tinted door glass;
- With an electric lock;
- Emergency sound and light alarm system, advertising monitors (optional).